Scalp irritation is common while shaving, but, does that in any way mean that you should skip your usual shave. Are you struggling or other types of skin irritation like razor bumps, and redness? Or, are you fed up with all the nicks and cuts that you usually get while shaving? If this is the case, a Head Shaver will always be a good solution.
(1) Ways Electric Head Shaver aids skin: Electric Head Shaver may either be corded which needs to be plugged into the wall to operate or cordless which operates on batteries and needs to be charged. They come with multiple blade attachments which helps in creating a sculpted look.
(2) Keep yourself safeguarded from cuts and nicks: While you are shaving with a Head Shaver, it can be quite frustrating to deal with skin irritation like cuts and nicks. But, when you use an Electric Head Shaver you will more likely not face any type of skin irritation as the blades of the shaver do not come in contact with the skin. The foil of the shaver acts as a barrier between the skin and the blade, ensuring a close shave, but not so closed that cuts become your concern.
(3) You are less likely to have ingrown hairs: There are multiple blades in a Head Shaver so the chances of getting ingrown hairs are greatly reduced. Blades that are close are beneficial for some skin types, but there should be no direct contact with your skin. Are you often having ingrown hairs while you are having three or five-blade razors? Then, opting for an Electric Head Shaver that creates sufficient space between the blade and the skin will be the best option for you.
(4) Long-Lasting Blade: When it comes to Head Shaver, the upfront investment may be higher. But, you only need to replace the cutting head about once a year, and no other maintenance is required.
(5) Effortless and enjoyable shaving experience: An Electric Head Shaver is waterproof which makes the complete shaving process much easier. You can eliminate the use of shaving cream or water which cuts down on the shaving time and still have a good shaving experience.
(6) Easy Cleaning: If you do not clean your Head Shaver properly it leads to a build-up of hair and debris that reduces the effectiveness of the blade. And cleaning the shaver is not that difficult. They also come with a cleaning station so that the shaver is ready after each use which also improves the process of sanitizing.
(7) Portable: You can carry an Electric Head Shaver with you wherever you go. You can easily shove it inside any travel bag so that you can easily maintain your personal hygiene even when you are outside. With the world getting busier day by day, having necessities offer some convenience makes life easier.
(8) Easy to use: One of the easiest ways to shave your head is to do it by picking up a Head Shaver. When it comes to constant use, and if the shaver derives its power from rechargeable batteries, then you can just switch it on and silently do what you were doing. This is such a versatile contraption that you can even shave on the go and without taking a break. Even when you are at the office, you can depend on the Electric Head Shaver to tidy up a bit, whenever the 5 O’clock shadow arises.
(9) Get a faster shave: We have all been there, you are rushing out of the door or you are running late for work and suddenly you realize that you have forgotten to shave. If you are using a traditional razor, you have to get out your shaving cream, run the water, and as per your schedule, you may also have to get in the shower.
But, once you make use of a Head Shaver, you just need to turn it on and go. In minutes, your head will be completely shaved and you will be running out of the door. This is one of the main appeals of an Electric Head Shaver.
(10) Save Money: If you are using traditional shavers, you will require shaving cream, soap, and water. All these products add up to your cost. Also, there are several questions about the longevity of a Head Shaver.
While an Electric Head Shaver winds up costing a bit more upfront, in the long run, they wind up saving money because they are the only things that you would require to get a good shave. There is no need for any soaps or creams.
Unlike the traditional shavers which can last only for a few months, Electric Shavers last for years. Thus, a big plus point is that there is no need to constantly replace them.