With the rise of the popularity of digital marketing, it’s now more crucial than ever to learn how to promote your products and services online using video content. Engaging videos quickly become viral on social media getting thousands of likes. People are willing to share them with their friends and family members, thus promoting brands and driving other users of social networks to make a purchase. 78% of digital marketing professionals state that videos helped them boost sales. However, many people still don’t know how to use video marketing to increase the visibility of their brands. Read on to learn more about the keystones of digital marketing and discover how to use YouTube and other popular platforms to improve your online presence.
How to Develop an Effective Video Marketing Strategy
To drive more traffic to your website, you need to learn more about the preferences of your target audience first. Depending on the age group, you may decide on a genre of your video. Some audiences enjoy watching entertaining content and are more likely to share such videos, whereas others prefer artistic, urban, or educational videos.
After selecting a location for your shoot and writing a script, you need to enhance your footage with the help of professional video editing software. If you don’t have an extensive background in this area, you might need to learn how to add picture to a video or use different types of cuts to make your content more dynamic. Using high-quality videos, you can increase the visibility of your brand. Keep in mind that YouTube ranks HD videos higher.
It won’t suffice to post videos on your social media page if you want to promote your product. Your marketing strategy should also include the usage of text. Make sure to order engaging articles for your blog and create an attention-grabbing homepage to attract more leads and increase your conversion ratio.
In addition, you can use the following tips to make your video marketing strategy more successful:
- Pay attention to the duration of your videos. Videos that are longer than 1 minute are more popular on Facebook. It will be even better if you use 3-minute videos.
- Post only original videos and try to engage your audience during the first 5 seconds.
- Comment on other people’s videos to increase your visibility.
- Use Facebook and Instagram stories to tell people more about your product.
- Learn more about affiliate marketing and establish contacts with influencers who might be interested in your products.
- Stream videos to further engage your audience and build a long-term relationship with it.
With the help of these tips, you will quickly improve your online visibility and outreach.
Use Testing Tools for Making Your Video Marketing Strategy Successful
If you don’t have extensive experience in video marketing, you may need to perform A/B testing to find out which type of content appeals to your audience. Only some social media platforms support such testing, including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
You can also use Google Analytics, Unbounce, and other similar tools to see if your homepage can generate more traffic. Experiment with different layouts as well as add SEO-optimized text and engaging videos to see what version of your page works best.
To check which videos on your YouTube channel work best, you can use a range of tools, including TubeBuddy.
Types of Video Marketing Content
Depending on the needs of your audience, you can use videos in different genres. Below, we will briefly outline what are the most popular types of videos and how you can use them:
- Client testimonials. They allow you to build the authority of your brand and demonstrate that people enjoy using your products. Ask your loyal clients to tell their stories and offer them incentives for sharing their videos online.
- Explainer videos. While such videos are unlikely to become viral, they allow you to inform your audience about the advantages of your products.
- Demo clips. To engage your potential clients even further, you can shoot an unboxing video or demonstrate how a product can be used.
- Live videos. It’s the best time to increase engagement, as such content is watched more often. In addition, people are likely to watch it for longer. You just need to set up your camera and start live-streaming to tell your audience about future releases.
In addition, you may record informative how-to clips and tutorials demonstrating how to use your products. Real-estate agencies will also benefit from using 360-degree videos that allow them to create virtual walking tours. Using a variety of methods listed above, you can make your video marketing strategy more effective and increase your ROI.