Weber’s Go Anywhere gas grill is a great choice for camping, tailgating, or picnicking. It’s small and portable, yet it still provides plenty of grilling space. Plus, it comes with all the features you need to make delicious grilled food.
Here are 15 tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Weber go anywhere gas grill.
1. Preheat the grill before cooking.
This will help ensure that your food cooks evenly.
2. When cooking meats, use indirect heat by placing the meat on one side of the grill and keeping the other side empty.
This will help prevent the meat from drying out or burning.
3. Use a drip pan beneath the meat to catch any dripping.
This will help prevent the meat from drying out and it will also make clean-up easier.
4. Be sure to oil the grates before cooking.
This will help prevent the food from sticking and it will also add flavor.
5. Use pre-soaked wood chips or pellets to add flavor to the food.
Soak the chips or pellets in water for at least 30 minutes before adding them to the grill.
6. When grilling fruits or vegetables, be sure to slice them thinly so they don’t fall through the grates.
You can also use a vegetable basket to make grilled veggies easier to handle.
7. Use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the meat.
This will help you to know when the meat is cooked to perfection.
8. To avoid flare-ups, keep a spray bottle of water handy.
If the flames get too high, simply spray the water onto the fire.
9. When grilling chicken, use a beer can or other type of stand to prop up the chicken so it cooks evenly on all sides.
10. For extra flavor, try marinating the meat before cooking.
You can use any type of marinade you like. Just be sure to allow enough time for the flavors to penetrate the meat before cooking.
11. If you’re cooking for a large group, consider using two grills.
This will help you to cook the food more quickly and efficiently.
12. Make sure to have all of the necessary supplies on hand before you start cooking.
This includes things like charcoal, lighter fluid, wood chips, and a thermometer.
13. When using charcoal, be sure to let the coals burn until they’re covered in white ash.
This will help ensure that they’re hot enough to properly cook the food.
14. If you’re using a gas grill, be sure to open the lid when igniting the grill.
If you don’t do this, the gas can build up and cause an explosion.
15. Be sure to clean the grill after every use.
This will help prevent rust and corrosion.
Q: What is the best way to clean a Weber Go anywhere gas grill?
A: The best way to clean a Weber Go Anywhere gas grill is to use a wire brush to scrub the grates after each use. You can also use a putty knife to scrape any stubborn bits of food off of the grates. Be sure to wash the grates with soapy water and rinse them well before cooking on them again.
Q: How often should I replace the propane tank on my Weber Go anywhere gas grill?
A: It’s recommended that you replace the propane tank on your Weber Go Anywhere gas grill every two years.
Q: Can I use my Weber Go anywhere gas grill indoors?
A: No, you should not use your Weber Go Anywhere gas grill indoors. The fumes from the grill can be harmful to your health.
The Weber Go Anywhere gas grill is a great choice for those who want to enjoy the taste of grilled food without all of the hassle. It’s small and portable, yet it still provides plenty of grilling space. Plus, it comes with all the features you need to make delicious grilled food. With these 15 tips and tricks, you’ll be able to get the most out of your Weber Go Anywhere gas grill.