The RBL credit card comes with several attractive features and offers a variety of exclusive benefits when you prefer the online credit card application option. In addition to helping you with your everyday cash needs, a credit card also helps you in emergencies. However, you will have to make credit card payments to keep your card active for these benefits. RBL Bank offers several ways for you to pay your credit card bill online or offline.
RBL Credit Card Bill Desk – Guide to RBL Bank credit card payment
Online Bill Payment Methods
RBL Net Banking
- RBL account holders can use this mode of payment. Limit releases and payment acknowledgments will be processed the next day. This option is identical to when you complete an online credit card apply in RBL Bank.
- Log in to RBL Bank’s Net Banking page – https://www.rblbank.com/ways-to-bank/online-banking/internet-banking
- Choose ‘RBL Credit Card Payment’ from the drop-down menu.
- If this is your first time paying, you may enter your credit card information.
- Click on ‘Pay’ after entering the correct amount.
- Clicking on the ‘Credit Card Summary’ tab will show the minimum balance due and the total amount you owe.
- Go to the official site of RBL Bank. https://www.rblbank.com/
- In the top right corner of your screen, click the ‘Make Payments’ button.
- Select ‘Credit Card Payments’ from the drop-down list.
- There are 3 payment gateways you can choose from: PayU, Razorpay, or Bill Desk.
- Choose the payment method you prefer.
- Fill out all the required information and click ‘Submit’.
- You can use Internet banking with your bank.
- Make the payment by entering your username and password.
- Visit the official website of RBL Bank.
- To make a payment, click the ‘Make Payments’ tab.
- Choose the ‘Credit Card Payments’ option.
- Pay U, Razorpay, and Bill Desk are the three payment gateways through which debit card payments can be made.
- Click on the payment gateway of your choice.
- Please enter your debit card information, contact information, and card details.
- Proceed with the payment.
Offline Bill Payment Methods
- If you wish to make the payment in person, you may visit any RBL Bank branch.
- There will be a charge of Rs.250 plus GST for cash payments.
- You can expect to receive your payment acknowledgment the next business day, even though your payment will be processed on the same day.
- A cheque can be used to pay credit card bills.
- The cheque must be made payable to RBL Bank Card’s 16-digit card number.
- The cheque can be deposited at any RBL Bank branch.
- The cheque can also be sent to RBL Bank Limited by courier.
- Payments to the account and the release of limits will be subject to the realization of the cheque.
- Credit card bills can be automatically paid through NACH.
- To link your RBL card to any bank account, you must use NACH.
- You must submit NACH form with all the required information in order to activate this feature.
Statement of RBL Bank credit card
A summary of your RBL credit card transactions during the past month appears on your statement. Keeping track of your credit card transactions is easy with the RBL Bank statement.
The credit card statement can be viewed online through the RBL net banking portal. Once you submit the request, you won’t receive any hard copies of the credit card statement.
Benefits of making RBL bank credit card payments online
- You can conveniently pay your RBL bank credit card payment online because you do not have to visit the bank.
- Bill payments at RBL can be done in a paperless manner.
- Online RBL bank credit card payment is faster than paper billing.
- Standing instructions can be set up for the bank
- Online payments do not involve any fees.