Lil Bibby Net Worth: Estimated $6 Million
Lil Bibby is an American hip_hop rapper and songwriter who is best known for his ‘Free Crack’ series of mixtapes. He was born on July 18, 1994. Lil Bibby was born Brandon George Dickinson Jr., in Chicago, to lower-middle-class Americans. In addition to hip_hop, he also produces music of the genres drill and trap. he is an Afro_American. he has spent much of his lifetime in the United States. his star sign is Cancer. Now in 2020, his age is approximately 26. This article will cover Lil Bibby Net Worth, Biography, Age & Lifestyle. So keep reading the full post.
Childhood & Early Life
There is not much detail revealed about his early life. But it is known that he has been through a tough phase during most of his childhood, experiencing a violent life. He faced the childhood trauma of seeing his mother getting engulfed by drugs.
As Bibby’s mother was a drug addict he was raised by his younger sister but she was also involved in gang activities in the neighborhood. Bibby was grown up in harsh conditions facing anti_social works around him.
Many of Bibby’s friends went to jail because of obscene acts. As a result of an unhealthy environment, Bibby grew up to be violent. He got into fights now and then his grades in school continued to fall.
Bibby was a lover of music listening. Apart from this, he played basketball in school and these streets however, he couldn’t continue playing basketball, as his neighborhood continued to get filthier.
By the time he was 13th years old, he had already started making money selling drugs on the streets. He once admitted that he was shot many times during his teenage years and that he had also seen many of his childhood friends being taken away to prison.
He drowned himself in music during those troubled times. He also stated that he read some self_help books at those times, which helped him get back on his feet. By the time he was 16 years old, he had decided to make a career in music.
Soon, he started recording raps on his smartphones and began music with a few like-minded music enthusiasts. By 2011, he had already started working on his debut mixtape.
Lil started his music career in 2011 but rose to fame in 2013 when he released his debut mixtape with the title ‘Free Crack’.The title was said to be inspired by the ‘Crack’ Music’ track by Kanye West. His mixtape features guest appearances by artists like King L. and Lil Herb.
The popular songs from the mixtape include ‘Whole Crew’, ‘How We Move’, ‘Water’, and ‘Change’ among others. Following the amazing stat of his career, Lil was also featured in Vibe and referred to as an emerging rapper of the year.
He is a great admirer of the renowned music artists like Jadakiss and Drake, but his songs are not copied from any of them. Sheer hard work and dedication mounted Lil Bibby net worth to $1.5million, in a short time.
We Also Shared: Dave East Net Worth
In mid_2014, he was featured in several singles by Juicy J. in August, he released his sophomore mixtape, ‘Free Crack 2’, which was hosted by DJ Drama. He featured guest spots established rappers.
The tape was made available for digital download and accumulated more than 100 thousand downloads. This album gets more appreciations than the first one. The album showed Bibby’s growth as a rapper and a music artist, as the lyrics were deep and the music was more soulful.
With this humongous success, Bibby continued to record his mixtape, ‘Free Crack 3’. The tape ‘Free Crack 3’ was released in late 2015 and featured guest appearances by stars such as R Kelly, Common Herb, and Juicy J. It was a critical commercial success. It was downloaded 272 thousand times.
In August 2016, Bibby released his debut E3P, ‘Big Buckz’, via ‘Grades A Productions’.In March 2017, Bibby released another EP, FC3. The Epilogue ‘Both theEPs were major hits and strengthened his position in a highly competitive American rap industry.
In early 2018, Bibby announced his debut studio album, ‘Free Crack 4’. It is set to be released by the label ‘Kemosoaba Records’ and will also be the commercial release.
Lil Bibby’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $6 million earned through his successful career as a rapper.
The current earnings from digital download and performances have put Lil Bibby’s net worth at $600,000.
Until recently, Bibby’s love life was not hitting the news as much as his music, for a young man exposed thug life, it was always going to be interesting to find out who his love interest was and hoe he would go about it.
In early 2016, Bibby was dating Johnnie Taylor. Bibby and Johnnie confirmed in an Instagram post that they were truly in a relationship after there exclusive video leakage. Johnnie is a model and social media celebrity.
Bibby has an old sister who raised him. He recently brought a car for his mom who stopped using drugs when Bibby turned 14.
Lil Bibby started his YouTube channel in 2012 but does not publish songs on that channel any longer. He has a channel with Vevo followed by 37 thousand subscribers and gaining almost 10 million views 2 million people follow him on Instagram.
Interesting Facts About Lil Bibby
- Unlike other rappers, Lil Bibby doesn’t like to use names in his songs or use a lot of Chicago specific slang because he is trying to make songs that a broader audience can relate to.
- Bibby is a student. In the Fall of 2016, he enrolled at Illinois State University for computer engineering. He dropped out of high school just points away from graduation, but came back and got his degree.
- Bibby is in fact of mixed-race: his mother is half white and his grandfather is white. He was raised by his mom.
- Lil wears piercings on both ears.
- Lil owns a house in Chicago in an unknown location but still likes to hang out in the hood where he grew up.
- Brandon Dickinson got arrested more than 60 times so far, as he disclosed in a recent interview. The first time it happened he was just 14 years old. He once even got arrested twice in one day and also had to attend anger management classes.
- At one point in his life, Bibby got addicted to lean, a recreational drug popular with teens that are based on cough syrup. Lil is now clear of the drug for several years. He also claims he does not drink or smoke because he wants to have control of his life.
- One of his former managers stole money from him. Even before that Lil had major trust issues. He recently said he does not trust anybody in the world with his money. Not even his mom. He likes to know and double-check anything. And that is one of the main reasons why he does not get high anymore so he can stay on top of things all the time.
American rapper Lil Bibby is known for his mixtape “Free Crack” that had two homonymous follow-ups. The 23-year-old recording artist from Chicago with an unforgettably deep voice earned a net worth of $500.000 in 2017 through a series of successful mixtapes and collaborated with big-name artists.
His best-known work is a song Lil Bibby has co-written for a fellow rapper Juicy J – the hit track form 2014 called “Low” that climbed to number forty-four on hip-hop charts. So I hope you will like and share Lil Bibby Net Worth.